Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Exam Fever!

Went home last weekend as mum was back from Phuket. I even skipped class on Friday so that I can go back for an extra day. Well, as usual, did not study much, eventhough I brought some books back. Ended up watching movies till my eyes were so tired it could hardly open. Anyway, felt I deserve a break. So it's ok.

Came back to fing a whole lot of work to do. Homework was due but still undone. Next week I'll be having 2 quizes and I still haven't start revising. Making matters worse, exam is in 3 weeks time!!! Arrgghhh! Better get down to serious work, girl!

Yeah. May God's strength sustain me though this last few weeks I'm here. Then I'll be on my way back to Melaka! Yeah... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home