Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Two weeks

The last two weeks was amazing...
Thursday 20/1
found out I took a paper for year 3 - advance taxation. Came out of the class totally lost. I was LOST. Didn't know what I got from that class. Came put shaken. Was so down that when I came back, I cried to myself... dunno what to do. Took the whoel weekend to read my last semester book to brush up on my tax... thank God I finished it.. hopefully I can remember now.

Had an evangelistic meeting that day too. CF's very first combined event of the year! Was great to see unity among fellow believers. We had our doubts. Went around campus distributing flyers and telling people bout it but response was luke warm...in fact cold. Anyway, it was good to see non-christians coming for this event. I knew someone was saved. at least 1. That's worth all the effort.

Tuesday 24/1
Jo came down. Went to Chinatown together to jalan-jalan and shop. Very nice and preserved buildings there... joined the crowd in the festive mood.

Wednesday 25/1
The english CF had our very first corporate meeting. Even though only a few turned up, we were trully blessed by the meeting. The CF alumni came down to share how they pioneered CF here. It was really encouraging to hear as we are went through some crisis and are just starting again from scratch. They started with only 20 and by prayer. Someone even donated a very expensive gift to us! Only God knows how much we were blessed.

Thursday 26/1
Went for tax class.. this time was not too bad. I'm the only 2nd year in my group. So kinda riding on the knowledge of my seniors in the group. They are pretty slacking.. confirm got job ad. So all they need to do is pass. In fact, 2 of them don't even have to pass- taking the subject to further knowledge..wow..
Found out that many dropped out. Really considering to do that also. But with my family's support, I'll try. Through God's grace.

After class, my sis and I went to Dhoby Gaut. Plaza Singapura to shop again. Really nice to explore new areas for shopping!

Friday 27/1
Left for home at 10am. Skip class to balik kampung!!! So good to be back home =)

Wow, looking through, I hardly studied...cannot la like that!

Came back this morning. Left the house at 3.45am! Crazy, but needed to be back for class at 8.30am... after being together with my twin for so long, I'm feeling alone again... sigh.... time to catch up on my work..

1 Comments:

  • I'm really gald that we have spent quality time together. Don't miss me too much, ya.
    Life is always on the move. Good things come and go, so does sad events. We remember them but don't dwell in them. That makes the difference between making a moment memorable and sweet or painful.
    Hope you will now look forward to your studies and serving God in campus!

    By Blogger Joanne Low, at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home