Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

2006 here i come

Can't believe its a week into the new year! Time is flying pass. Wish it could slow down a little that I may enjoy every moment of it.

This new year, made a resolution... after how many years of making a resolution to not to make one...haha.... anyway, now that i learnt the importance of vision, feel that i need to have one this year.

How significant it is that i began this new year reading Rees Howell's Intercessor. Its the story of this great man of God and I'm trully inspired by his life. Want to have a close relationship with God as he did and to be used by God. My vision this year is to be put in effort into my spiritual life. No effort, no growth. Want to set more time waiting on God and to pray as He leads. Asking for a burden for the people lost in the world. Wanna walk this life with the consciousness that God is there in EVERYTHING I do, EVERYWHERE I go... and to see the world from GOd's perpsective.

How this was confirmed at our very first CF gathering...

Practically I want to spent on only what is necessary... don't want to lavish myself with expensive food...and hopefully by God's grace... no shopping! Temptation has come strongly lately about spending money.... perservere!

School has started... not too busy I hope as compared to last semester... defeated... hope to glorify God even through my studies...

1 Comments:

  • it's the new year already huh? it came by like a soft breeze that i didnt know that it came and left... sigh... in the midst of finals now. guess that contributed to me not realizing it.

    anyway, start this year off with a bang for the both of us ok ;) wishing you all the best and make big plans for our God is a Big God~!!!

    By Blogger gR@c3y, at 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home