Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

It's done!!! Praise God

haha... the most gruesome semester in my whole study life in NTU is over! That's what I heard la. Can't imagine anything worse than this. Projects, projects and more projects.... till sometimes no sleep and forget to eat. But thank God its all OVER.

Hopefully I can clear all the papers. Not quite sure how I fared in the exams. Gotta admit that I'm not that kan-chong for exams this semester. Like no feelings... usually I have exam fever or something, but this time around its like 'exam coming...so? yeah...'. Hopefully I didn't take it to lightly. God, please help. I admit I slack a lot... please help me pass and maintain my performance so that I won't be kicked out of the double specialization program... yeah, I'm doing accountancy and business law.

hehe... been thinking about holidays and now they are here... mmmm... the smell of freedom, at least for a month and a half. No plas yet. Most probably will rot away but got camps and activities la. Got to come back to Singapore end of November to begining December.

Wanna catch up with friends and read some non-academic books.... watch TV!! play computer games... yay!!!

Going home, most of all. Miss home so, so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home