Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

God is Good

Can't explain what I'm feeling... just last week at this time, I felt so weary and burdened. Everything seem to be worthless.

But thank God, He has lifted me up. Yeah, I admitted I did something wrong... perhaps it didn't please Him. My focus was not right. Thank God for His rebuke and dealings with me. Thank God there's forgiveness in Him. Yet another second chance for me.

This week was just the opposite. I learnt to surrender everything (am still learning). And everything seem to go right. Yeah, felt God put something within me. Just can't explain the new liberty I've found!

God, You're Good! Amen!

2 Comments:

  • This is a "kickin'" blog, nice job.

    Does anyone know anything about: irritable bowel syndrome symptom?

    Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM  

  • hey there... am blessed reading your entries... am learning to live my daily life remembering God also now. think i've neglected Him in my busy schedule but it's time i found my way back...

    By Blogger gR@c3y, at 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home