Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

I Wanna Go Home....

It's just two weeks here but I just feel like going home so much! I miss home....sob...sob...
Miss the comfort of my home, my bed (now that there's two of us sharing one), my family....

I guess it's because of my friend, Caryn who's going home every week. Kinda make me feel like that. But on the other hand, I got sooooo much things to do... piles of papers to read, most of them taking hours to complete. Even after reading, I don't fully understand or remember what the heck it's about. sigh.... bodoh betul la..... really. The ammount of time I spend reading is so much compared to others. Wonder what's the secret?

Anyway, thank God there's something to look forward to since tomorrow's Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home