Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Back to Singapore

Finally, finally my 3 months of vacation is over and I'm back here for the new academic year. Second year... so fast.

It's been an emotional roller coaster the last few days. I was so worried about coming down as I did not quyalify for a hostel room earlier. Was not even sure where I was going to stay. Had to come down as class was starting the following day. Coming down by faith I would say.

But thank God, my parents helped me out by calling the office to appeal. And just one day before coming here, I got a room. Praise God!

Starting the new semester was also worrying. Heard that this year is the toughest. Was also worried that I was even prepared and blah.....blah..... lots of worries!

But thank God, I can cast my cares upon Him. He just showed me that He knows all our needs. Yeah, just guess I need a little more faith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home