Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Some Updates

Super bored.... study til wanna fall asleep, eye sight deteorating very badly... think too much reading...haha

Yup, just turned 21. Thanks to God who has given life and had carried me through. Never thought that I'll be where I am now, if not for Him. Birthday was NOTHING special... sob sob... just some greeting from family and friends. Was all by myself whole day. Doing what? Studying... test the following day ma... Was so miserable, felt like.... was push to the extremme of my emotional health, i would say. After completing revision, read through my journals (I started since coming to S'pore). Reflected on the things I wrote and my heart was just overwhelm. Took so much things forgranted. It was good to be reminded.

Gotta admit I was an introvert, still am, but if I don't come in contact with somebody for a day, I would be so miserable. It was then I realised that I can't go on like that, stuying whole day. Though I asked some of my friend if they fell 'lonely' being all alone whole day.... they say they're used too. Well, I'm NOT. I've been a twin all this while. Not used to being alone. Thank God for His presence, the CF friends and friendship made along they way. I really appreciate it, eventhough not shown. learn to give friendship and not to always expect it.

and since all my friends are no longer in the same hostel as I am, really no motivation to study now. So, going home for the whole of next week... hurray!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home