Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Home and Internet!

haha.... been staying with my sis in Bukit Jalil for the past 4 days. So glad to just be with her. Gotta admit, was a nuisance to her...haha.... the way i see her and her housemates study really freaks me out. They have an EXAM coming next friday which is only 5% of the total assessment and they're hitting the books like its a do or die thing! Come on man! For us, in NTU, we call it a quiz! and we study like a few days before it only. oooo.... scary.

anyway, had hands on experince on cooking! haha... thank God I didn't burnt the kitchen down. The food turns out edible...haha.... not bad for first timers. mmmm....yummy!
Joep, I hope you've enjoyed my short stay with you and that I wasn't a distraction. I'm missing you already!

Was really in the apartment whole day. Secluded. Nowhere to go. No Internet. And was like disconected from the world... you know what I mean? What a relieve to be back home with internet access, eventhough its just a 56k modem! So many unchecked mails. wonder how one can do without it these days.

1 Comments:

  • Haiya...you make my exam seem so small leh...actually got 6 minor exams, total of 30%. Quite a lot also mah....Considering our passing mark is 65, if we do consistantly, half the battle is already won. But then again, we don't want to aim for a pass only right? Haha...kiasu, pulak!

    Anyway, I didn't find you a nuisance, ok?

    By Blogger Joanne Low, at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home