Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Winter in Singapore

It's been raining here for the last few days...as far as I can remember... 5-6days. Everyday...sometimes a few times a day...and its heavy drizzle or rain... dark clouds throughout the day... Kinda miss the sunshine... forgotten what it is like to be under the sun.

Its very cold here... like in Cameron Highlands. Really! Gray-ish sky, moist air... sejuk betul... eish, even my laundry hasn't dry after 2 days... imagine...hope i don't catch a cold too.

Been meeting some new people lately. Told myself to be friend people. Not to just walk blindly, but to acknowledge their presence and hopefully shine for Christ!

Leading my very first Bible Study tonight. Please pray for me..as I take this responsibility

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home