Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Very Embarassing

Walau!! Got my pre-test presentation recorded last week... not too bad.... but the worst part is to view it myself! seeing myself on the video is bad.

Put it online... can watch for your pleasure. don't laugh, k?!!
http://edventure.ntu.edu.sg/bbcswebdav/users/lowl0003

I will definitely appreciate some comments as I have to write an evaluation on this. Its for my module..very fun one...no exam..hehe. So please comment ya... good and bad. Thanks!!

by the way, that link is my web filling cabinet. cool eh? got online storage. just discovered it... blur case

2 Comments:

  • hey dearie.. cant see your link. need a password or something.. how how how???

    By Blogger gR@c3y, at 4:11 AM  

  • *watches you like a fly on the wall*

    By Blogger gR@c3y, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home