Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Love

Sometimes we never realise how our thinking and mindset can go really way off until something hits us.

Just last Sunday, God totally shook me. He broke all the "religious" mindset that I have. Well, I guess I didn't even realise that it has gone quite 'off'... that even little common sense should have made sense... but I just wondered why I didn't think of it. Well, I guess that's what we call being "blinded".

But well, light has dawn on me... now I see :)

Anyway, here are some things I would like to pen down to tell myself (in future) -

1. Love practically, with actions... not just words or with prayers. But do something! Like instead of praying, why not look at it as I being the answer to the prayers. Eg, if someone if in need, instead of just saying "let me pray for you", why try to meet that need.

2. Love, not when it is convenient for me only... but to love takes the trouble to go the extra mile.

3. If people don't see love in me, then there is something wrong with me. Cos God Himself is love. If I call myself a Christian and yet people don't see love through me, how can they see God in me?

... I guess its still not too late to make a new year's resolution...
to love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home