Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Men are curious...

Within 2 weeks I drove pass Geylang twice!

Why? Cause the males were curious to see what the "hype" was all about. The first male was a friend.... and the other is ahem none other than my dad!

When my guy friend proposed the idea, i was totally against it. But I myself was curious... i mean after 3 + years of being here, I have yet to see for myself what it looked like (although I have seen even more eye popping ones in Holland).... so I obliged... after taking into consideration that it wasn't just me and him in the car, of course!

So we drove by the area around 11pm. It was quite interesting to watch the people touting by the roadside. I must say that the ones in Holland were classier (if there is such word). My heart was really sadden at such a sight, really.

Told my dearie bout it n said that my parents will know nothing about it :)

But but... today, my dad came down to singapore. and after dinner, he suggested to my uncle about taking a look in geylang. Men!

anyway, we drove pass the area (this time, i took another lane)... and saw many people of a different race. how organised.... different lanes for different race.

So now that it is no secret from my parents... shhh... dun tell my leader (>.<)

2 Comments:

  • haha...sue's a BIG girl now!:)So, your parents knew eventually?

    By Blogger maureenchen, at 9:20 PM  

  • Haha...I see Geylang every day. You should go drink kopi one night and then at around 3am when the police comes to raid.

    My goodness, they run helter skelter like cockroaches i tell you! NO kidding!

    And..."Told my __dearie__ bout it n said that my parents will know nothing about it :)"

    *am i missing anything?

    By Blogger MaBeL, at 1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home