Sueanne's Story Unfolds

Welcome to my page!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Christ likeness in my workplace

I thank God that He is doing something in my life once again. I felt as though I hit a barier just earlier this month.... or say a plateau in my spiritual life. I was just going through life as it is, not thinking much about it... not realising that I was going down hill until I realised that I have hit the bottom.

Well, I thank God that there is somehow a breakthrough... and I feel that that heaviness has been lifted off and His life is just flowing once again. Well, its hard to describe.... but I guess that is you will know it when you have it. I am just so thankful for His presence in my life.

Well, one difference that I noticed is how I am reacting to office gossips etc. I mean when I first started work I was totally disgusted at hearing all the gossips or bad things that people say about others. Then, a few months down the road, when stress piles in and when I work with different (and some very demanding) people, I started joining all these talks... just to let my frustration out. Like rubbing salt or fanning the flame... you get what I mean.

And just today a senior starting saying some "bad" things and even in her jokes - she started to degrade one manager... although I admit that I have heard a fair share of what almost everyone thinks about him.... I felt in my heart an anger that rised within me. Its not the anger that you get when you are mad... but yeah, a feeling just rised within me that I just didn't want to hear anymore of it. And I just turned away.

And I am really working on my complainings... yeah, I do gripe about some people to my friends... but i think God has rebuked me for that and I am working on not complaining. Am constantly reminding myself to be like-Christ in my workplace and to remember that I bear the testimony of Christ in my conduct.

Am praying that God will bring me to another level of walk with Him. Being transformed slowly to be more like Him :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home